Mudgee Polo Club Playing Membembership to be applied for via the NSW Polo Association Online Registration system .
Playing Membership 1 Full Year
Welcome to NSW Polo Association's Online Membership Registration system
1. The NSW Polo Association's online membership registration system gives clubs and members the ability to view their membership status online and to update details at any time. Your memberships are activated instantaneously.
2. It is compulsory to be a member of an affiliated club if you intend to play polo in Australia as this covers you for Public Liability & basic Personal Accident Insurance on receipt of payment.
3. New members: please gain approval from the Club President or Secretary before joining. In the unlikely event that your membership is not approved by the club, you will be issued a refund minus 6% administration costs.
4. In 2020 we introduced a new membership platform. If you haven't registered on this system, you do not need to remember old passwords, you are a new participant. For help instructions please click here.
5. By making a submission for membership the applicant agrees to be bound by the Australian Polo Federation Application Terms and Conditions as agreed upon at registration.
6. Registration for NSWPA is valid from 1 January - 31 December.
Free Chukka fees for our 2 touranments each year and entry to Mudgee Polo events and committe and menmbers marquee's.